September 19, 2007
Dear Martha, Jono and Zenia.
I love all three of you!
I am amazed, Martha, how this love has grown and expanded.
Nearly 20 years ago I met you and Donna on the steps of the Women's Institute for Freedom of the Press on Macomb Place and our friendship began.
You introduced me to Miguel and Daysi and then Jonathan, whom I grew to love, too, and now you have added Zenia and I love her, too. You have a great family.
And then, on this most recent visit, you got to meet my close friend and her son.
Being with you all together meant so much to me.
Our on-going friendship and the fact that I really like, as well as love, the three of you, is such a blessing in my life.
When I ask, "How can it get any better than this?" it does.
A miracle!
Thank you.
Love,
Kim
* The text of a handwritten letter I sent to my dear friends in Washington, D.C. whom they said by email tonight they had now received :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment