As the new year approaches, I am filled with joy, love, wonder and peace.
I wish you the same.
Serenity is...
a way of life absorbed slowly and practiced one day at a time
perspective
becoming aware of and accepting my many characteristics and not judging what's "bad" or "good" but what's useful to keep and what to release
a spiritual journey without a destination
the space between the impulse and the action
accepting what is
honoring my feelings without aiming them at someone else or letting them run my life
a gift I choose to give myself
knowing that what works for someone else may not necessarily work for me
knowing that what works for me may change from moment to moment
understanding I may be powerless, but I'm not helpless
realizing that God does for me what I cannot do for myself
minding my own business
the comfort of knowing that I can hold my own hand
balance and relief from black-and-white thinking
understanding that reacting to life and responding to life are not the same thing
deliberate realignment with God
feeling at peace with my past
a matter of internal stability
becoming a complete being with my body and mind in one place at the same time
becoming one with God
~ from Hope For Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great.
Post a Comment